Blair Franklin* is a estates & corporate lawyer. His practice includes wills, powers of attorney, contracts, leases, real estate conveyances, incorporations, and share purchases and sales.
He was born in Esterhazy, Saskatchewan. His parents moved to Smithers, B.C. when Blair was young. He lived in Smithers, B.C. playing hockey and skiing until his parents moved to Nanaimo, B.C. in 1980. Blair played soccer, hockey and one year of lacrosse in Nanaimo. He graduated from Nanaimo District Senior Secondary and took two years of undergraduate work in Commerce at Malaspina College (now Vancouver Island University). After graduating from U.B.C. Faculty of Law, he returned to Nanaimo to article. He was called to the bar in May 1995 and joined Johnston Franklin in August 1995. Blair is married and has three children – Steven, Lisa and Trevor. He spends his time outside the office coaching hockey, curling, and softball and plays hockey and curls himself.
You can contact Blair at (250) 756-3823 (extension 241) or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Blair is a member of:
- • Law Society of British Columbia
- • Nanaimo County Bar Association
- • Nanaimo City Bar Association
- • Canadian Bar Association
- • Treasurer of Solicitors’ General Practice – Central Vancouver Island
- • Nanaimo Curling Club (Board Member 06/07)
- • Nanaimo Breakers Fast pitch Softball Association, director
- • Certified Hockey Coach
- • Certified Curling Coach
- • Certified Softball Coach
* denotes law corporation