Month: May 2012

Traveling with Children

The Government of Canada strongly recommends that children traveling abroad carry a consent letter proving they have permission to travel from every person with the legal right to make major decisions on their behalf, if that person is not accompanying the children on the trip. You can obtain the forms from their website at: