We are only accepting scheduled appointments in our office.
If you have an appointment:
- maintain physical distancing of 2 meters (6 feet);
- do not bring anyone who is not required for the appointment (e.g. driver or children) into our office;
- if you need access to the elevator, call when you arrive, as it locked;
- bring your own pen, if you need to sign anything;
- please wait at reception to be escorted to our boardroom as appointments are only conducted in our boardroom which is wiped down between each visit; and
- do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment (if you arrive more than 10 minutes early you may call to see if the boardroom is not being used and we can take you early).
Do not enter our office if you have:
- returned to Canada from a foreign country within the last 14 days;
- had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with Covid-19 within the last 14 days,
- been in close contact with anyone who has traveled within the last 14 days to a foreign country, or
- experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (to include fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing).
You may pay by etransfer or cheque as we are not accepting payment by cash or debit.
Our office doors are closed from noon to 1 p.m.
Please take your item, labelled with your name, from the table just inside the door of our office.
Pick up is available from 8:30 to noon and 1pm to 5pm.
From 8:30 to noon and 1pm to 5pm, please place anything for drop off including courier envelopes in the box at our office door.
From noon to 1pm please place anything for drop off including courier envelopes in the mail slot of the door marked 205 across the hallway from our office door.